Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Little Things I Love. . .

Yesterday, I was looking at my friend's pictures on facebook, and she had created an album called "The Things I Love" and had pictures posted of different things ranging from her shoes to her 1970's vintage kitchen table. I thought it was a neat album because how often do we take the time as adults to sit down and actually think about all of the little things in life that we love? It really got me thinking about the different things that I love. So, I thought that I would list some of those things. I am sure that I will miss some items, but I will try to get most of them on here.
- I love the sound of children singing
- I love the silence of night
- I love the smell of newborn babies
- I love the fuzziness of newborn babies
- I love to watch the sun glisten off of the water
- I love puzzles
- I love large flowers like poppies, lillies, irises etc.
- I love fine quality chocolate
- I love puppies
- I love to feel prepared
- I love nativities
- I love to feel as though I am part of a family
- I love to feel useful
- I love to cook
- I love my spring piano recitals because I get to see how much my students have progressed
- I love my jetted bathtub
- I love to take my family on trips
- I love Otto's dimples
- I love my memory foam mattress
- I love my roomba
- I love beautiful photos of my children
- I love to read
- I love that my siblings are finally getting married and starting to be able to relate to me better
- I love confident people
- I love attending events that are well organized
- I love being by myself
- I love funky clocks
- I love clothes that fit well
- I love to try ethnic foods
- I love small restaurants
- I love momentos
- I love gardens
- I love my beautiful cat
- I love summer
- I love watching the sunset while eating dinner
- I love the mountains
- I love having lots of cousins my age
- I love Anne's beautiful complexion
- I love Abby's beautiful dimples and her height
- I love Caroline's cheekiness
- I love Dustin's beautiful eyes
- I love to swim
- I love to be praised
- I love pastries that melt in your mouth
- I love the smell and feel of my children when they have just gotten out of the bathtub
- I love butterflies
- I love flower gardens
- I love that the sun sets in Calgary at 11 pm in the summer

I know that there are alot more important things that I could write about. There are alot more things that I love, but it has been fun to write about the little things!

0 comments: