Thursday, February 21, 2008

Survey

I couldn't think of anything interesting to say, so I copied this survey from my cousin's blog. So for those who are interested. . . here it goes!!!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Well I got up at 5:30, 6, 7:45 and then finally at 8:15 (mostly because of potty breaks and kids)
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds . . . aren't they a girl's best friend???
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
hmmmm. . . . it was for a girls night out. . . . with Annette. . . . just after Christmas. . . oh now I remember. . . it was the second National Treasure movie. . . .LOVED IT!!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Well, I do have quite a few!! I only watch tv at night while I am working on the computer, so there is Prison Break and Medium on Mondays, House on Tuesdays, Iron Chef, Criminal Minds and Law and Order on Wednesdays, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, the Office and CSI on Thursdays, Without a Trace and Friday Night Lights on Fridays, a movie of some sort on Saturdays, AMV, Desperate Housewives and Extreme Makeover Home Edition on Sundays. Yes, I know I watch alot of tv, but it is my only sanity time!!!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
A toasted english muffin with real butter and heaps of peanut butter with a tall glass of ice!
6. What is your middle name?
Carol
7. What food do you dislike?
Potato Casserole, and Jell-O
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
The 2007 Grammy Nominees (not 2008)
9. What kind of car do you drive?
A 2000 Ford Windstar
10. Favorite sandwich?
A Megan sandwich. . . . its a huge loaf of french bread topped with different deli meats and cheeses and loaded with veggies and some sort of sauce
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Disrespectfulness, tardiness and close mindedness
12. Favorite item of clothing?
Actually right now I HATE clothing because nothing fits because I am sooo huge!!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Anywhere warm with my husband. . . .and maybe kids
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Wait. . . .clothing has brands???
15. Where would you retire to?
Anywhere that I could have a pool and great access to my grandbabies
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 7th birthday. . . .it was Megan's May Marathon. . . .totally cool!!!
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Basketball
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
I am not sending this, so read on fellow blog readers!
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
Not really sending it.
Wonder what happened to 20?
I figure someone just forgot to type in the number
21. When is your birthday?
May 3
22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
100% night person!!!
23. What is your shoe size?
8
24. Pets?
Well, if kids don't count, I have a dog (Zeke) and a cat (Kiera)
25. One thing someone does not know about you?
I am sure that there are many things that lots of people don't know about me, but if you must know. . . . I hate socks.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A mom and a piano teacher
27. How are you today?
Feeling a bit large
28. What is your favorite candy?
Bernard Callabaut. . . and Kit Kats
29. What is your favorite flower?
Any flower except carnations. . . .flowers remind me of my Nana
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
March 13th. . . . Lee will be born!!!
32. What is your full name?
It has changed over the years, so there is no need to write it down
33. What are you listening to right now?
Silence. . . .beautiful silence
34. What was the last thing you ate?
breakfast. . . see above
35. Do you wish on stars?
I find it more realistic to just set goals, but I teach my children how to wish on stars
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Brown. . . good old dependable brown
37. How is the weather right now?
Beautiful. . . warm, sunny and the snow is just about all melted!
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My hubby!
39. Favorite soft drink?
Pepsi
40. Favorite restaurant?
I love really good sushi, and fine dining
41. Hair color?
Right now? Um brown with blonde streaks, but ask me in a week or two as it will probably change
42. What was your favorite toy as a child?
She-Ra and my tape recorder!
43. Summer or winter?
SUMMER!!!!!
44. Hugs or kisses?
I will take either!!
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Chocolate in general, vanilla in ice cream and milkshakes. (I agree with Michelle on this one!!)
46. Coffee or tea?
I am a herbal tea girl
47. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Like, in general? Usually.
49. What is under your bed?
I am too scared to look
50. What did you do last night?
Watched Iron Chef and worked on the computer
51. What are you afraid of?
Something happening to my kids
52. SALTY OR SWEET?
SALTY
53. How many keys on your key ring?
Way too many
54. How many years at your current job?
Ummm. . . .being a housewife??? I would have to say that I am going on year number 8
55. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday. . . because the whole family is home!
56. How many towns have you lived in and list them?
Edmonton, Calgary, Provo, Dallas, DeSoto and back to Calgary
57. Do you make friends easily?
Not really, I am kind of shy
58. How many people will you send this to?
None. Although feel free to copy this if you want a blog entry.
59. How many will respond? See above.

0 comments: