Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And the Winners Are . . .

Emily and Suzanne!!! You have won the Play it Forward game!!! I won't need your addresses because I already got Emily's from the awesome package you sent me with the pictures in it!! And Suzanne. . . I know where you live!! Okay, so now the next part of this game is that you have to play it forward. You can create a post on your blog like I did or you can choose another way, but the idea of this game is to show your friends how much you appreciate them. . . . and what better way to do that then to give them a little present???
Woot! Woot!! I am soooo excited for you guys!! Now I just have to figure out what to make . . . . this may take a bit of time. . . but I will definately get it to you soon!!!!

3 comments:

Suzanne Lee said...

YAAAAH I WON!! How exciting! Can't wait for what it is - especially if it is food :)

Jamie said...

Fun! I wish I could have entered your contest, but I didn't want to have to do it again! :) Your "prize" is coming - I just have to remember to take it to church to give to your mom! (BTW, Jaxon LOVES your mom in nursery - she's probably the only reason he will stay now!)

Emily Busath Murdock said...

ALL RIGHT!
And my "pay it forward" starts on my blog today...come join in! ;)