Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday's schedule!

I feel as though I am going crazy . . . but it may just be lack of sleep and a plethera of things to do! Does this ever happen to you?

I was so excited for this morning to be the last day of school, but now I am wondering if I need to rethink that attitude? Well, let me show you what today's schedule is like:

8:30 - drive big girls to school

9:15 - get home

9:20 - put Lee in swing to go to sleep, convince Dustin and Caroline that they want to play upstairs

9:30 - stop Dustin from spraying PAM at Caroline and on the walls and the furniture

9:45 - work on awards to give to the Activity Day girls tonight (I am the leader)

11:15 - look for something to put the presents into for the birthday parties that are going on this afternoon

11:45 - start panicking because I can't find the birthday presents

11:50 - Whew! Birthday presents are found and put into cute little purses to give to the birthday girls

12 - convince Caroline and Dustin that they want to get into the car (Dustin ends up without shoes. . . but at least he is dressed) and make a bottle for Lee and put the rascals into the car

12:05 - Lee starts crying

12:15 - still not at the school and Lee is still crying

12:25 - Arrive at the school 10 minutes late and can't find the big girls anywhere

12:30 - find girls and zip over to Abby's birthday party

12:31 - Abby notices that one of the cute purses is one that she got a year ago and hasn't ever played with so she has a meltdown

12:35 - Abby gets convinced that it is okay to give the purse with the littlekinz away to a friend because she is going to San Diego in 2 weeks and will probably get another one

12:40 - Drop off Abby and realize that I have to somehow feed the kids

12:45 - in line for McDonalds

1 - Just went through McDonalds and Caroline is now a bit late for school

1:15 - Caroline arrives at school about 15 minutes late, but it hasn't started yet and mom is picking her up so she is excited

1:30 - drop Anne off at a birthday party

2 - arrive at home

2:15 - change Lee, feed him and put him into the swing to have his afternoon nap and look longingly at him because I would really like one too!

3 - leave to pick up Caroline up from school

3:25 - pick up Caroline

3:45 - pick up Anne

4:00 - pick up Abby

5:15 - start mentally cursing Otto because he isn't home yet and I have to leave for Activity days (it's only 2:25 right now, but I know that this will happen!)

5:30 - arrive just barely in time for Activity Days to start

6:45 - Activity Days ends

7 - wondering why parents still haven't picked up their kids (again I KNOW that this will happen)

7:15 - leave Activity Days and grab a few things for Amanda's shower tomorrow

8 - go home

8:10 - start making a baby carriage out of a watermelon for Amanda's baby shower and realize that my house isn't clean and I have a friend and her kids coming over tomorrow. . . maybe we can go to the park!



Hmmmmm I was just thinking that if this is going to be what my summer is going to be like, I think that I might just want it to be winter again. . . .I hardly ever go out when it is wintertime. Oh well, I guess that this is the trade-off for having my kids home and with me all the time! Besides it is just over 2 weeks before we go to San Diego!! Now THAT will be a blast!!!

0 comments: