Monday, June 23, 2008

cinderella, Cinderella. . . . CINDERELLA!!!!

I am trying to call Cinderella because I need her. I am sorry that she is lonely and unloved, but I really could use a Cinderella right now. Anyone know where I can find her?? I spent the entire day cleaning. . . and I mean CLEANING!! Baseboards, walls, fixtures and all. And now that my family is home I am exhausted and you would NEVER know what I was doing all day. At least if I had a Cinderella I could make her work and I could sit around and make myself look beautiful all day long. I think that I would miss cooking, but I definately wouldn't miss the frustration of cleaning all day with NOTHING to show for it!!

Okay, now am I the only one out here who has this problem? I mean is my family so unruly that all of you who are reading this are shocked and amazed that this is a problem for me? Even better. . . .do any of you know how to get in touch with Cinderella? I really could use her number right now!!!

2 comments:

Lahni said...

Yeah, I have same problem. I spend all day cleaning and the house looks amazing! Then the boys come along and you'd never even know the house was cleaned. So FRUSTRATING!!

The Mom said...

I am so shocked and amazed. Seriously - you must have some unruly and dirty children - cause my house is never like that, and I can't imagine needing a cinderella ;)

ha ha ha ha!!!