Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun with my cousin Brady

While my Aunt Christie was in Calgary we took the kiddies to Calaway Park. There were two highlights of the trip for me. The first one was seeing how brave my big girls were in trying to go on every single ride that they could at Calaway including the Roller Coaster, Ocean Motion and the Log Ride (which Abby waited in line for for an hour and a half just to ride!!). The other highlight was hanging out with Brady and teaching him this song while we were waiting for the kids to finish on their rides. It kind of became our little song. He LOVED it and I LOVED listening to him laugh every time we sang it and signing "again!!". Even though he actually became quite good at singing the song and doing the actions, I still smile whenever I see this video. I sure do love this little guy!

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

That is so cute Megan. I'm so glad I could see your blog too.

Anonymous said...

MEGAN
SOOO CUTE
I love that little guy too!

AZ Chapman said...

that was too cute I read his mum's blog and enjoyed seeing the pics on Brady's brunch I really enjoyed the video thanks for shareing