Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy

I feel as though I haven't written anything in a while. I think that it is because I have nothing interesting, witty or thought provoking to say. I feel as though I have been doing a whole lot of nothing. I mean, we did go out of town this past weekend to the farm, Cardston and Waterton, and I did teach piano and then teach a digital scrapbooking class at my mom's store, but I still feel as though I did nothing.
The funny thing is that people seem to think that I am constantly busy, but boy oh boy would they be surprised!! I am constantly looking for things to do, and believe it or not, my house is generally pretty clean right now because I seem to have TONS of time on my hands. Now this is a dangerous situation for me because it always seems that whenever I have an extra couple of hours in a day, I take on big projects that I don't really have the time to do. But I do hate this feeling of doing nothing. I get bored and antsy and grumpy. So I think that I had better go find something little to do so that I don't end up taking on a huge project and get overwhelmed. . . . any ideas????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heres an idea......
move to edmonton
Or you can always do my assignments for me?
i'll give you my password for schoool, I have weekly assignments that can be submitted electroically...

hahaha Just kidding.....
But a for real idea is to do what jay is doing and maybe applying at athabasca or something, see how that goes!

-Jenna

The Mom said...

Hmm - I think maybe you should take a road trip :) We'd love to see you and there's LOTS for you to do at MY house ;)

And to piggy back on Jen's post - Jay is doing something??? WOW - that's a milestone :) JK - hee hee :)

We miss you guys!