Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Latest Digital Scrapbooking Adventure

This was a little experiment that I did. I have been working on this album using some digital software called Memory Mixer because I am going to be teaching a class on how to use it starting in October. The software allows you to add music to your album and even insert home videos and you can turn it into a digital album, or a digital movie as well as print it off as a scrapbook. So, I decided to try and create a digital movie out of my little scrapbook and I added some music to it. The album that you will see here is only the digital portion of what my album will look like when it is completely finished. I am going to be printing it out tomorrow and then adding some traditional scrapbooking embellishments and techniques to turn this album into a "Fusion Scrapbook" and hopefully add a bit of dimension to the album.

Feel free to let me know what you think, as I will be having this album on display in my mom's North store for other people to use as an example, and I don't want to be embarrassed!!!

Okay, now that I have had a chance to see what it looks like on my blog I just want to let you know that even though you can't see them, there are single words on every page that express how I feel about Lee. The movie is pretty small on the screen so you can't always see them, but they are there. . . . oh and don't give me credit for the beautiful pics. They were done by my very talented Aunt Judi.

1 comments:

Jacki said...

i love it. if only we could freeze time...