Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blue

Today, for some reason, I am feeling blue. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's that Lee got his shots yesterday and is now feeling sick. He usually is quite a happy boy, but today he is sleepy and has a bit of a fever. Maybe it is because there is so much to do at home and I am feeling overwhelmed. Maybe it's because I am stressed about money for Christmas (yes, I am thinking about Christmas already). I think, though, that the reason I am feeling so blue is because I am wishing I could be back in San Diego.
It was so nice in San Diego to be able to spend time as a family all day, every day. It was fun to go swimming every evening. It was so cool to watch my children experience new things and go to places that they haven't been before. I loved seeing my extended family and playing with them. I loved having the cleaning fairies come every day and clean my hotel room while I was gone. There is something magical about having your house clean every day.
I don't know what it is, but I am sure that by tomorrow I will be back to feeling fine. . . maybe seeing my new nephew tonight will help. I AM pretty excited to see him. hmmm . . . I don't know what it is. . . . I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

The Mom said...

I'm always blue coming home from vacation. There's always so much work to do, and in reality, real life isn't nearly as fun as being away :)

I'm so glad you had such a great time!

Hope you have fun meeting Treyden - give him some smooches for me!!