Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Husband

Since I will have been married 10 years this September, I decided to answer this little interview that my sister-in-law posted on her blog:

What is his name... Otto to most people, and Big Guy to me
How long have we been together... we will have been married 10 years this September.
How long did you date... we dated for a lengthy 6 weeks before we were engaged! It seemed like FOREVER though!!!
Who eats more... Otto. . . thank goodness!
Who said I love you first... this was quite awhile ago, so I can't quite remember, but I am sure that Otto said it first!! I am kind of a traditionalist so I am sure that I waited until he said it first!
Who is taller... ummmm Otto. . . . there is a reason I call him my Big Guy
Who is smarter... I would have to say Otto because he has learned when to just say "Yes Dear!"
Who does laundry... it used to be Otto in our old house, but I actually quite enjoy doing the laundry, so if he brings it down for me, I will do it!
Who sleeps on the right... Otto does, and if it's after 4 am there is usually a kid or two there as well.
Who mows the lawn.... I do! I love to make it have cool lines! I used to work maintenance at a golf course so it is one of the things I learned to love!
Who cooks dinner... I pretty much cook every night. . . unless I am sick or not there. . . then it's usually Little Caesar's who cooks dinner.
Who drives... Me! It's safer for everyone if I do!
Who is the most stubborn... DEFINITELY ME!
Who kissed who first... He got me first. . . sneaky devil!
Who asked who out first... If you asked Otto, he would say that I tricked him into asking me out first. . . . but what man doesn't need a little prodding??
Who proposed... he did. . . . while we were emailing his mission companions. . . pretty romantic hey?
Who has more friends... OTTO!! Everywhere we go people know my Big Guy! It's actually pretty amazing! I, on the other hand, am quite the homebody and I just like to coop myself up in my little house and stay put.
Who is most sensitive... this question could be taken two ways, so I will answer it two ways. I am more emotionally sensitive and Otto is more sensitive to other's needs.
Who has more siblings... I win this one! Woot Woot!! Love you guys!!
Who wears the pants... I would say that we both do. . . but his are bigger!

Science Geek
My Narcoleptic Friend
Emily and
my Aunt Christie

You, my dears, have all been tagged! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Ha ha - funny post. I shall do it too.