Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A few pics from San Diego (the rest are on facebook)

We saw so many fun things at the zoo! Even though we were only there for about 1 1/2 hours!
We played at the park until it was time to go to the family reunion!
Dustin was smitten with my cousin's cute daughter Adri!
Anne LOVED my other cousin Tiffany!
The only family picture we were able to take was at Sea World

Waiting for our harbour cruise!
Dustin's Disneyland!
This was the gorgeous organ pavillion in Balboa Park!
This snowcone was HUGE!! 2 of them were more than enough to satisfy my family!
In Mexico on Wednesday. We got a lot of loot from there!

Oh darn it! I guess I chose the blurry one! Anyways this was at the Corvette Diner on our first day in San Diego!
There was a balloon guy who made the most incredible balloon characters. Caroline got Ariel, Anne got a monkey climbing a banana tree, Abby got a penguin, and Dustin got an orange Bugs Bunny.
These are my wild animals at the Wild Animal park on day 2
The girlies begged me to get their faces painted and so I finally relented. Oh and my camera died here too, so the other girls' faces and all of Legoland are all on our video camera (it is a hard drive camera) and so I will post those after I download them.
Having fun at Knotts Soak City (on Monday).


3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a fun trip!

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, I'm so jealous. We went to California a few years ago and I'm really missing it after seeing your pictures. Looks like you had a blast. Glad you had fun....

The Mom said...

Oh Megs - love all the pics! The kids are so cute and you did so much fun stuff! Wonderful!!!