Saturday, July 26, 2008

Buddies and Milestones

Look at a pro at work! And how cute is Treyden's little dimple??? Such an adorable baby!!

Caroline LOVES holding babies, and Dustin loves getting his picture taken. . . Can you tell?



We laughed so hard when we laid Lee and Treyden down beside each other! They are only 4 months apart and LOOK at the size difference. . . . HILARIOUS!!!




I sure hope that these two grow up to be buddies. My cousin was my best friend growing up and we had tons of fun memories together!




Look how cute the two of them are when they are playing together!



I like this picture not only because it is cute having the two boys sharing Lee's hanging toys, but it kind of looks as though each of the boys is staring at their daddy's foot. SOOOOO Cute!


My beautiful little sister!



Dustin kissing his newest cousin!




What a beautiful family!




I think that Trey really likes Anne!



Yes, even Dustin just HAD to hold Treyden!


Yes, so the last couple of days have been fun ones. It was so wonderful to see Amanda and Dayln and baby Treyden. I didn't realize how much I would love this new baby. I didn't realize how much I would worry about Amanda and how proud I would be of her and of baby Treyden. I do have 9 other nephews on Otto's side, but there is something so special about seeing my own sister become a mother. I actually can't believe how much it has affected me. It was so cute to watch her worry about her little guy. It was so wonderful to watch her hold him and kiss him and cuddle with him. I love that my sister is now a mommy. I am so excited to be able to have her understand this part of me better. I am so glad that she will finally be able to experience all of the joy that children bring into your life. I love that we both have two little (hers is way smaller) guys who will get to grow up together. It was so funny seeing the size difference between Treyden and Lee, but I have a feeling that Trey might not always be so small (he has large feet like Lee did. . . . so we'll see).

The funniest part about seeing Treyden was how small he was compared to Lee. Lee is only 4 months old, but he now weighs 17.8 lbs and is 27" long. He wears 12 month sized clothes. It was so funny to see Treyden laying beside Lee because it made Lee look humongous!!! I guess that Lee is getting bigger because I did try to feed him his first helping of rice cereal today . . . . and. . . . well. . . . I think that I will try again in a couple of weeks. He wasn't quite ready. He also has been starting to go in his ultrasaucer and sit in his bumbo for a little bit which make me realize how quickly my baby is growing up. The good news is that Lee saw the eye doctor yesterday and she said that he is all caught up and is acting like a completely normal 4 month old. That was such good news! I feel a huge sense of relief knowing that Lee doesn't have any major problems. . . well. . . except that he is growing up way too fast for me. I guess that Amanda will just have to keep having babies so that I can just be their favorite Auntie!!

Yes, I am an obnoxious auntie. I didn't think that I would be, but I am. I can't wait until next week when we get to spend an entire week out at the cabin with them. It will be so much fun!


1 comments:

The Mom said...

Awww - look at all those darling pictures! Treyden sure is a cutie pie! And wow - look at the size difference between those boys! You better put that HUNK outfit on Lee and take a pic, cause I'm sure it's getting too small, and I want to see it!!! They're both so handsome!

Great news from the eye doctor - so happy for you, cause I know you were worried :)

Yup - enjoy him while he's little (relatively speaking) cause he'll be grown up before you know it!!!

Have soooo much fun at the cabin - I'm jealous :)