Thursday, July 10, 2008

Through my daughters' eyes.

I was reading my friend's blog today and she asked her girls a bunch of questions about how they see her. Her answers were adorable, so I thought I might do the same thing. I asked my kids basically the same questions and I was intrigued by their answers. It is amazing how differently they see me. Well, take a look at their answers. Here is the code so that I can save my fingers from a bit of typing:
A = Abby (she's 8)
N = Anne (her first name is Nellie and she's 7)
C = Caroline (my Monkey is 4)

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
A- I Love You
N - Be obedient
C - Get out of my room!

2. What makes Mommy happy?
A - Cleaning
N - Our room Clean
C - Help her

3. What makes Mommy sad?
A - When we fight
N - Don't clean our room
C - Not helping her

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
A - Telling me jokes
N - Being silly
C - Being silly

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
A - I don't know
N - *laughs* . . . .like me?
C - Asking you mom if you can play with her?

6. How old is Mommy?
A - 29
N - 29
C - How old is you right now? I not know how old is you!!! . . . 5?

7. How tall is Mommy?
A - um . . . *laughs* . . . I don't know
N - 29 inches?
C - Big

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
A - Cook
N - Cook
C - Play with me

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
A - clean
N - Do our laundry?
C - Do stuff by herself

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
A - Money
N - I don't know . . . you'll be on T. V.?
C - Being nice to me

11. What is Mommy really good at?
A - Cooking
N - Cooking
C - Playing with me

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
A - Drawing? (so true!!)
N - Going outside
C - Not playing with me

13. What does Mommy do for a job?
A - Scrapbooking
N - Help
C - Ask the kids to help her

14. What's Mommy's favorite food?
A - This is hard. . . . spaghetti?
N - Chicken Pot Pie!!!!!!!!!
C - Macaronies

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
A - That she helps me
N - She loves us
C - Helping her

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A - Lola Bunny (we both giggle)
N - Donald Duck
C - Still my mommy

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
A - Shop
N - Cook
C - Help each other

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
A - I have the same face shape as you
N - I don't know . . . what was it again? . . . we have the same face
C - Do what us doing

19. How are you and Mommy different?
A - You don't have freckles all over your face
N - We don't do the same things
C - Not being the same

20. How do you know that Mommy loves you?
A - Because she gets presents for us when we're going on a cruise?
N - Sometimes she goes out with us
C - I help her lots

21. What is the most favorite thing your mommy has done for you?
A - Let's see . . .that's a hard one. . . she gets me treats
N - Going to take us to San Diego
C - Helping me.

Well there you have it. . . I think that Caroline likes to say the word "helping". This was fun! I am glad that the girlies answered these questions for me. And P.S. they are all standing here watching me type their answers and reading it out loud. . . .it is making it VERY hard for me to concentrate. . . especially because they are not all reading the same words at the same time.
SILLY GIRLS!!!

0 comments: