Monday, May 5, 2008

Birthday

It was my birthday on May 3rd. I had a wonderful weekend and it was one of the best birthdays ever!! Everyone is teasing me because I will be 30 next year and they think that I am getting old. Some days when all of the kiddies are going crazy, I feel old. But usually I don't think about it at all. I know I am an unusual 29 year old because I have 5 kids, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Because its my 29th birthday, I thought I would post 29 little tidbits about myself that you may or may not know:
1 - My middle name used to be Leigh
2 - I prefer veggies over fruit
3 - I used to think that I would have 6 boys
4 - My favorite colors are green and brown
5 - I LOVE flowers
6 - I love to mow the lawn
7 - I can't seem to keep indoor plants alive
8 - I love to garden
9 - I love newborn babies
10 - I am a sucker for puppies
11 - I only like chocolate if it is high quality chocolate or a kit kat bar
12 - I love to try new foods
13 - I love to cook
14 - I am a HUGE fan of digital scrapbooking
15 - My Grandma is my best friend
16 - I am not very coordinated
17 - I believe that music is incredible powerful. . . for good and bad
18 - My favorite sound in the whole wide world is a child singing
19 - My favorite movie is Cool Runnings
20 - Tardiness really bugs me
21 - I am actually quite shy and I prefer to be the behind the scenes girl
22 - I would rather buy clothes for my kids than myself
23 - I love to read
24 - I prefer baths to showers
25 - I am a hoarder
26 - I love slurpees
27 - My favorite flavor for just about anything is vanilla
28 - My children can draw better than me
29 - I still play the piano for at least 1/2 an hour every day

So there you have it. . . 29 randoms about Megan! I hope you learned something about me that you didn't know!

3 comments:

The Mom said...

Vanilla - really? I would have pegged for for something a little tastier :) You and Big K have a lot in common ;) Although she'd trade you a kit kat for a twix ;)

Suzanne Lee said...

Hey now I feel bad for getting you another plant-like gift... I hope you can keep him alive! I promise no more from here on out!

Mandy said...

Happy belated birthday. I really enjoy your blog and reading all the interesting things you have to say. I'm glad you had a great day.