Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Memoir

OK, so my Aunt Christie tagged me. . . . I think that this is like a blogger's version of the game tag, so because I am "IT" right now, I have to do the following:

1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person that tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs.

Ok, so hmmmmmm. . . let me think. . . . . a title for my memoir. . ..

How did I get all these kids! (Nope, that's 7 words)

I can't wait until tomorrow. . . . (hmmmm, only 5)

Life is like a musical (again 5, but so true!)

Family, Fun, Friends and Forever (I must really like the number 5, but there is good use of alliteration here!)

Life is Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows. (it is sometimes, but not always)

Hmmmmm, this is harder than I thought. . . . . I just might have to get back to this.
However, I will tag others in the mean time:
Suzanne
Lahni
Jamie
Michelle
and Jenna (even though she doesn't have a blog)

Have fun!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yikes - that's actually tricky...

Anonymous said...

I should get a blog!
maybe you can help me start one soon!!!
-Jenna