Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Play it forward

Okay, so I have to admit that I LOVE games!! I am a true gamer. I love board games, electronic games, word games, math games, puzzles. . . .you name it, I LOVE it! So my friend Jamie played this little game where she had people write a comment on her blog and if they did it then they were entered to win a prize. Well, I won one and so now I get to do the other part of the game which is to play it forward. So this is how it goes:
To enter this little contest, simply post a comment in reply to this post. . . . it can say anything from "Woot Woot!" to "Megan is the coolest" and just about anything in between. On June 1st I will take the names of all of the people who have commented (so be sure to leave your name) and I will put your names into a draw. On June 1st I will pull 2 names out of a hat/box/bag or whatever I just happen to have around and if I draw your name I will send you a little culinary delight! The only catch is that if you win, you have to play it forward. If you don't have a blog, you can do it through email or facebook, or whatever you want. If you want me to link to your blog, just let me know!! I would LOVE to read it!
Anyways, post a little somethin' somethin' and lets get playing!!!!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I am not a game person.

Anonymous said...

You are so fun Megan! What a cool idea:) Valene

Suzanne Lee said...

How fun! I hope I win!

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Megan...you never cease to amaze me!! What a very original idea!

Emily Busath Murdock said...

Megan Lee Comin is the most beautiful, talented, fun, energetic, lovely person I've ever met.
Did the flattery work? Did I win? ;)

Anonymous said...

Culinary Delight?
Can I have banana cream Pie???
-Jenna!

Liana Kearl said...

I am all for culinary delights!

Anonymous said...

Like Jenna, I ask do we get to choose our delicious tidbit??!! Love, Grandma

The Mom said...

What - Grandma posts on your blog? You are sooooo the favorite!!! She never comments on mine!!! I wanna win :)